Analysis of response bias in the January 1992 cattle on feed reinterview pilot study and the July 1992 cattle on feed reinterview study
Publisher: U. S. Dept. of Agriculture, National Agricultural Statistics Service, Research Division in [Washington, D.C.]
Written in English
- Cattle -- Feeding and feeds -- United States -- Statistics,
- Cattle -- Health -- United States -- Statistics,
- Cattle trade -- United States -- Statistics
About the Edition
Reinterview studies were conducted for the January 1992 and July 1992 Agricultural Surveys as the first two steps in a three phase plan for implementing a reinterview program for cattle on feed inventory in the five farm-feeder states in January 1993. The states involved were Iowa for the January study and Iowa and Minnesota for the July study. The purpose was to evaluate the quality of the survey data through response bias estimation and to gather cognitive information on reporting problems associated with cattle on feed inventories
|Other titles||Cattle on feed reinterview study response bias|
|Series||NASS research report -- no. 92-09, SRB research report -- no. SRB-92-09|
|Contributions||United States. National Agricultural Statistics Service. Research Division|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||iv, 56 p.|
|Number of Pages||56|
- Environmental toxicants in grain dusts
- The 1972-77 Gallup Poll
- Coherency and estimation in simultaneous models with censored or qualitative dependent variables
- Modern tragedy.
- Christmas breakfast, Walker House, Toronto
- Allys birth-day.
- The tomb
- The Billionaires Marriage Mission (Harlequin Presents)
- Gregory Hines (Black Americans of Achievement)
- How the Race Relations Act affects personnel.
- Special Friends Cluster (Longman Book Project)
- Rotary riot
- Theodosia Ernest
- Care and management of orchards
- Grain power
- Trace-element data for rock samples from the Bradfield Canal quadrangle, southeastern Alaska
- Administration of justice in Azad Kashmir
- Marketing communications effectiveness to the radiologist.